Are you asking, why should I join the Next Step Business Club (NSBC)?
Simply put, lower overall cost and more benefits. You know that your business needs a website to drive sales.
- Do you have the money to get the site you deserve?
- If yes, would you want to keep that cash and still get the website your business deserves?
- Do you have time to finish a DIY website?
NSBC allow you to keep your cash to invest in other operation while ensuring that you have the website your business deserves.
This is how it works.
- You pay a registration fee of $499
- You choose a subscription plan that you are comfortable with.
- NSBC provides you with a premium website, a business card design and a choice of a flyer or brochure design.
- For your convenience, the subscription will be automatically debited and you will continue to enjoy FREE website maintenance and other discounted services.
Still not convinced? Check this out:
- A premium website cost about $3500 USD – Do you have that now to pay for a website?
- Say you have the $3500. – Why wouldn’t you want to keep your cash?
- Pay $499 and choose a premium membership in NSBC.
- In one year you would have only invested $1700. How has your business grown in 1 year?
- By investing $1700
- You got a Premium website
- You got a business card designed & a flyer or brochure.
- Your website is maintained for free
- You benefit from our online business directory listing
- Training videos and resources
- You get to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs
- You will also benefit from partners discount offer only to NSBC members
- As a member, you get all services at discounted rates.
- By investing $1700
Being a member, you receive a brand new, premium website for much less than the traditional cost of a new website.
Additionally, you are provided with premium support, marketing resources, and members-only extras. Also, included in your membership is FREE website maintenance.
Instead of a huge up-front cost, choose NSBC and invest small, affordable payments so that you can focus on running your business.